Preparing your product for tests
- The sample of your product should comply with the sorting task and the expected sorting accuracy;
- The maximum efficiency is achieved when the initial amount of impurities is equal to 5-10%;
- The necessary amount of the product sample needed for full-scale tests depends on the weight and the quantity of your product (5-10 kg in average).
The customer sends us the following samples for tests:
- A sample of raw material (5-10 kg);
- A sample of impurities (no more than 1 kg) packed separately.
Your product testing
The customer follows the guidance:
- Requests tests from our specialists;
- Prepares a sample of raw product and impurities for sorting
- Packs impurities separately from the product;
- Send us by post.
Then we will:
- Connect with the customer and precise the task;
- Conduct laboratory spectroscopy analysis;
- Carry out experimental tests;
- Choose a model of the color sorter necessary for our customer;
- Present the obtained results to the customer:
- Invite the customer to our production site;
- Record a video;
- Demonstrate the sorting process online;
- Prepare a test report.